Friday, August 7, 2009

Tooth! (Now, Teeth!)

I can't remember if I posted this or not, but while we were in Maui, Cole got his first tooth! Not too much fun getting a tooth on vacation, but he wasn't too horrible. The first one that came in was the bottom left one.
Well, the past week, Cole's had a horrible time sleeping and going to go to bed. One night, he was just screaming like he was in pain. He wouldn't let me get a good look in his mouth until just a couple of days ago and what did I find? Two more teeth! The other bottom tooth and the top right tooth is starting to break through. I'm hoping that after these two, we'll have a little break.
Day 207
(Playing with my new zoo toy)

Day 206
(Park City Art Festival)

Day 205
(Cole and Lola enjoying the backyard)

Day 204
(Can you see my tooth?)

No comments: