Sunday, August 30, 2009

Crawling Frustrations!!!

Cole and I just got back from a wonderful week in Spokane! Ben had to go to a training in Maryland, so we went home for a visit. We saw a TON of people, which was really nice and even a few who had not yet met Cole, like our good friends, Trish, Scott and Chandra. We were busy, busy, busy. My good friend, Kyndra, had her bachelorette party while we were there so I even got an evening away from Cole while Grandma babysat! This was especially nice because Cole's turning into a BUSY BODY! I cannot emphasize this enough. He's such a wiggle worm and he wants to explore everything. This is where we have a problem...we just want him to crawl already!!!
I know probably 9 out of 10 of you are thinking as you read this "just wait, when he crawls, he'll get into everything and you'll be chasing after him!" That's Fine With Me! It's much better than sitting here listening him grunt and whine because he's trying to crawl and he can't. If I sit him down, 2 seconds later he's on his knees and then 2 seconds after that he's flopped onto his tummy and is stuck. So, then I have to sit him back up and the cycle continues all day long. I think when he finally figures out how to crawl, he's going to be much happier and a little more independent which will give me a much needed break while he plays for a while.
Day 234
(Bye, bye Grandpa and Grandma -
See you in Leavenworth in 3 weeks!)

Day 233
(Aunt Joelle)

Day 232
(Eating Puffs - like Cheerios, but easier to chew)

Day 231
(Cousins: Isaiah, Madison, Cole, Andrew and Abigail)

(Aunt Holly)

(Playing with cousin, Abigail)

Day 230
("Helping" Grandma Cook Dinner)

Day 229
(Wrestling with Scott)

(Trish, Chandra, Cole and me)

Day 228
(Swinging with Aunt Jill)

Day 227
(Can't find one of Cole, so you get one of
Kelly, Kyndra and me at the bachelorette party instead)

Day 226
(P.F. Chang's in Spokane)

Day 225
(Yes, Cole's wearing leg warmers, I think it's cute. Daddy does not.)

Day 224
(Before Lola destroyed the big blue ball)

Day 223

No comments: