Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Scolding

Cole got his first scolding yesterday. You can probably guess what it was for...biting my boob. It was probably one of the saddest things I had seen though. He did it, and I kind of jumped and gasped and then said sternly, "no" and he turned his head away from me and stuck his little lip out and started crying. He did it again today and he reacted the same way. I can totally see him being one of those kids that cries whenever he gets into trouble. I'm also hoping that this biting does not become a habit otherwise he won't be nursing anymore!

Day 222
(I see you!)



Day 221
(Playing with socks in Mama & Dada's bed)

Day 220

Day 219
(I love to swim with mommy!)

Day 218
(Getting ready for our walk)

Day 217
(He helped push the car the whole way through Costco!)

Day 216
(goodnight book with daddy)

1 comment:

BeeBopp23 said...

Such a cute little guy! I bet it broke your heart to make him cry like that.....after the pain of having your boob bit passed! Lol!