Tuesday, January 24, 2012

8 Months


Hi, my name is Alaina and this month I've been BUSY! Busy crawling, busy pulling myself up on furniture, busy cruising, busy growing teeth (3 to be exact), busy getting into Cole's toys, busy getting into Mommy's stuff, busy eating (mostly big people food...forget the baby food, I'm a big girl!) and busy just being cute! And, now that I've accomplished all of those things, I've finally found my voice and I'm busy talking. No more quiet little girl here, I'm a jabber box just like my brother. In case you're wondering what to get mommy for her birthday, maybe ear plugs would be a good choice. Good thing we're cute jabber boxes! One thing I have not been busy doing is sleeping, but maybe now that I've accomplished so much in one month, I'll be tired. Mom can only dream...

No comments: