Monday, May 23, 2011

Mommy's Birthday

Eeek! On Saturday I began my last year in my 20s. All I wanted to do that day was have a day of shopping with my mom without Cole there to slow us down and drive me crazy. So, Ben watched Cole and mom, Alaina and I hit the mall. We shopped for about 5 hours and Lainey was a perfect angel the entire time (I forgot how easy newborns are, during the day that is). When we met Ben and Cole up for dinner, Cole walked in with a present. I was so surprised. Ben had taken Cole to Target after gymnastics and he let Cole pick out a dress and a card for me. It was so sweet and totally made my day!

Day 10
(Spending some time with Daddy)

Day 9
(Happy Birthday, Mommy!)

Day 8
(Snuggling with Gea)

Day 7
(First time at the beach)


Day 6
(Friends come to meet Alaina)

Cole's playgroup friends came over
to play and meet Cole's little sister

Everyone else was excited about Lainey...
Cole was excited about the presents of course!


No comments: