Monday, May 30, 2011

Busy, Busy

Like usual, things have been crazy busy around our house. Gpaw came over from Maui to meet Alaina and spend some time with us because Ben had a 4 day weekend for Memorial Day and mom left on Saturday. So now we're just trying to get back into some semblance of a routine and I'm trying to get a little organized. I'm going to have my first day by myself with the kids on Tuesday (and it's going to be a LONG day because, of course, Ben's on call the first day by myself so he won't be home until both kids are in bed. Hopefully we'll all survive!). It'll be nice to have some down time, and Cole really needs to just relax around the house a bit, but I'm sure I'll really be ready for Friday night when Joelle comes into town to help out.

Day17
(Snuggle time with mama)

Day16
(So sweet)

Day 15
(Daddy's Girl)

Day 14
(Meeting Gpaw)

Day 13
(A little preview from her newborn photoshoot)

Day12
(Lola loves her new baby)

Day 11
(Nap time with Gea)

1 comment:

Monica Davis Bowman said...

She is so beautiful Lindsay! Congrats on such a sweet girl!