Thursday, January 7, 2010

We made it - Day 365!

It's kind of bitter sweet that this is my last picture of Cole baby's first year. I am kind of relieved that I don't have to freak out about taking a picture everyday (you're probably all relieved that you don't have to see a picture of Cole everyday too). It was a lot of fun though and I will keep posting pictures and stories, but just not as frequently.
Cole man got his first haircut today. It was just a little bang trim so it was out of his eyes, but the first time we cut his hair none the less. I thought he'd look a little older, but he really doesn't look any different to me. Just as handsome and sweet as ever.
Can't believe a year ago we were at the hospital waiting to meet our precious little boy...


Day 365
(Cole's 1st Haircut)




1 comment:

aclinnell said...

I loved the daily picture and I'm gonna miss it! Don't blog too infrequently :) Happy Birthday Cole!!