Saturday, October 24, 2009

Over the river and through the woods...

To Grandmother's House we go!
Well, we made it to Spokane safe and sound. The ride was much smoother than I thought it would be. That is after I single handedly moved the suitcases around and moved Cole's carseat over halfway through the drive so that Lola could sit in back with him. Once I did that though they both slept most of the trip.
Since we've been here we've just been hanging out, running some errands, and visiting with people. Cole and Lola are both adjusting well. Lola's just following Grandpa around the yard all day and Cole's just been getting used to his new home for a while. We had a few rough nights but he seems to be getting better every night so hopefully he'll keep it up. Now I've just got to get him to stay in his crib and out of my bed!
(Please excuse the disorganization of the pictures...for some reason this strange computer won't let me cut and paste. I'll try to do better next time!)
Day 291
(Kisses from Grandma)

Day 293

Day 292

Day 290

Day 288
(He apparently even loves bananas with the skin still on)

Day 289
(Enjoying a teething biscut)

Day 287

Day 286
(Auntie Jo Jo is so funny)

Day 285
(Playing in mama's room)



























No comments: