Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Family Fun!

I just LOVE the fall! I think it might just be my favorite time of the year. There's nothing better than going to pick pumpkins, hayrides, apple cider, beautiful leaves on the ground, a big bowl of chili and the smell of a pumpkin candle burning on a crisp, cool day.
On Sunday, Cole's Great Aunt Sandy and Great Uncle Van had a hayride and chili feed. We got to see some family that I haven't seen in years, and who Cole had obviously never seen before. Cole had so much fun playing in the straw and he was the dirtiest little boy I had ever seen by the end of the evening. It was a great fun day at the farm!
Day 295
(Fall family picture - the cute scarecrow is standing in for Ben)


(Cole looks a little skeptical in this picture, but he did have a great time)

(McMillan's enjoying the hayride)

(Did I mention that I had hay EVERYWHERE when we got done?)

(Cole and Grandma on the farm)

(Cole LOVES playing with his bigger cousins!)

(and Aunt Holly too!)



(Fall pictures taken in Dugway)

No comments: