Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This Little Piggy

We went to our weekly MOMs (Mother's Own Milk) meeting at the hospital yesterday and the pediatricians do a weekly weight check and then you can ask them and the lactation consultants questions. Well, I was all worried because it seemed as if Cole wasn't getting enough to eat because he has been cluster feeding the past 3 days and just not getting satisfied. The weight checked proved this mommy wrong though...Cole now weighs a healthy 8lbs 13oz. He gained one pound in 2 weeks! They said the cluster feeding was normal and that he's just going through a growth spurt and getting my body to produce more milk. I thought that was what it was, but it's just been kind of annoying past couple of days because all he does is nurse. It should taper off soon though. So, since we have a little piggy this week, I though I'd show you his cute little piggies.

Day 26

No comments: