Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Trip to Spokane

Day 40 take 2
(I LOVE this picture of him)

Day 40

Day 39


Day 38
(Abigail, Ben, Lindsay, Cole, Andrew, Isaiah, Joelle, Madison, Holly & Tom)


Day 37
(Our cute little Valentine)
We're in Spokane for the week and I have pictures of him everyday, but we're missing a couple because they're on different cameras. With that being said, we're going to be jumping around a little bit and I'm going to post multiple pictures from a couple of days.
I'm skipping day 35 because we had professional pictures taken that day. We got some really cute ones, so these will come later. Day 36 we were in Spokane and we went up to Nana and Papa's for dinner to meet all his aunts, uncles and cousins. We're going to skip that day too because we forgot our camera and I need to get the pictures from my dad. So here's day 37, Valentine's Day, 38, Cole's Mardi Gras themed open house to meet a whole bunch of friends (I'll post a whole blog about this with more pictures later), 39, in his hat made by Doreen (I was calling him the Pope and he was laughing at me), and 40, probably my favorite pictures of him so far because his eyes look so pretty!

1 comment:

sarah said...

He's so cute Lindsay!!