Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MOM's Meeting


Day 34
(This is how Ben left us this morning: on the couch FINALLY sleeping)


Day 33


Day 32
(Lola watching over her nursing baby)

Yesterday we went to our MOM's group. Cole gained 8oz in one week and now weighs 9lbs 5oz. He's obviously not starving. We also made friends at the meeting yesterday! Alison and her son, Joshua, who is 3 days older than Cole. It was actually a really great meeting. I had a really nice time sitting around and talking to other moms who apparently are going through the same things I am, such as not being able to put Cole down during the day and him eating all the time. It was very reassuring. It also was nice just to meet people in general. I've felt like it's been really hard to meet people here in Tacoma since I'm not working and there aren't many social events like at Tulane. I'm kind of sad I'll be missing the meeting next week, but we're very excited to be going to Spokane for the week. So, since I'll be gone, I may not post as much, but I'll try to get a couple of posts in.

No comments: