Monday, October 10, 2011

Busy, Busy Weekend

Ben had a 4 day weekend (and I don't think that's ever happened where we've just stayed at home) so we made the most out of it by doing some fun things together. First, we went with Cole's playgroup to the pumpkin patch. Cole loved it and said it was his favorite place and he wants to go back again. It was nice for Ben to be able to go with us on a field trip.

Cole did NOT like Alaina eating the pumpkin

Cole with his buddy, Luca


Yes, he's wearing the same shirt from last year

My 2 little pumpkins



He finally found the one he wanted!

I had to do a comparison shot:

2011

2010
(I can't believe what a baby he looks like in this picture)


Having fun on the hay ride


On Saturday, we skipped gymnastics and had a day at the beach. We checked out Bellows and it was great. Though, going to the beach with 2 kids is not exactly a relaxing day. We were all exhausted but it was fun and I got some good pictures.

My bathing beauty. I love this picture of her!



Two beach bums

Little Lainey-bug


Umm, no, mommy, I don't like this at all!

No comments: