Thursday, September 15, 2011

4 months


Yesterday Alaina had her 4 month check up. She's doing fabulous. She's super strong and has great head support. She's in the 40th% for her weight, height and head and other than that there's not much else to report from the visit. She got her vaccines and did better this time. Cole got his flu shot yesterday as well. I asked him if he wanted to get a shot after lunch and he said yes. When they stuck him he said very calmly, "Ouch" and then he was fine. The nurse said, "Oh, you're such a big boy you didn't even cry!" and he replied, "Nope, I just said ouch." and that was that. He's a strange child, but it makes me feel a lot better when he's not screaming from his shot.

Here's Alaina's 4 month stats:

Weight - 13lbs 8.5oz
Height - 24.5" long
Clothes - 3-6 month; Diapers - size 2
New tricks - rolling from back to tummy and sometimes from tummy to back. Laughing out loud. She recently started to do a crunch while laying down like she's trying to get up to sitting. This little girl needs to slow down...she's growing up way too quickly :-(
Sleeping - waking 1-2 times a night to eat. (I should look at what I wrote here for Cole, I'm sure it was like 4-5 times!)
Eating - nursing every 4-5 hours, sometimes 6 hours at night. No solid foods yet.

Fun on the playground


1st time at the pool



Sweet smiley girl


Can he do it?

Yes he can!

I look over and this is what I find...Cole strapped into
Alaina's seat. Note, he does not even have a diaper on
because he was working on going on the potty today!

No comments: