Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oh, nap time...

Well, naps have been interesting around here. Alaina sleeps like a champ (thank you, Lord!) but Cole has always been a bad sleeper. So, in an attempt to get him to nap, I've been putting him in his room at 1:30. This worked for a while, but lately, things have gotten rocky again. He plays quietly in his room for like an hour to an hour and a half, but then the other day this happened:

Now, ever since we moved him to his big boy bed, he's ALWAYS climbed back into his bed to fall asleep after playing. Well, today, this is how he fell asleep. By the door, screaming "hell-oh! hell-oh! anyone out there? I want to come out! hell-oh!" After about 15 minutes of this, that's how I found him. We couldn't help but take a picture. Good thing I saw him and didn't just open the door to see if he was sleeping like I usually do!

2 comments:

Eat, Drink & Be Merry said...

oh my! we go through our own share of naptime struggles over here too! jack always ends up getting back into routine if we stick to our guns...its rough sometimes though! hang in there!

aclinnell said...

This is hilarious!