Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2 year old Shenanigans

Just thought I'd give everyone a little update on our very active almost 2 1/2 year old...

First off, I just have to say for the record, Cole is an EXCELLENT big brother! He's so concerned about Alaina's well being. He tells her "it's ok, it's ok" when she's crying, he helps me burp her, he gives her "his" teddy bear, he always thinks she needs snacks or something to drink, and right now he's telling me "I think he's crying, will you go and get her? I think he's scared of something!" It's so cute, and I already know they're going to be the best of friends.

Of course, he's a rough and tough 2 year old, so he often needs to be reminded to be gentle around her, but it's been a month and so far, no injuries (knock on wood) so that's good.

Here are a few funny pics of what he's been up to around the house lately. You can't help but laugh at the kid. He has such a great personality and is constantly cracking all of us up with his shenanigans.

Just playing some dinosaurs with his best buddy

His dragon fighting helmet

Where's Cole?

There he is!

Chill-axin' with the "dead lizard" dog

Right after I finished typing the above post, Alaina was crying, so Cole went in and gave her his Baffle and Blankey and was patting her on the tummy. I just hope this sweet brotherly love lasts forever!


3 comments:

Eat, Drink & Be Merry said...

I just love it! He is so cute, and you're right..he and jack are so much alike! Jack LOVES dinosaurs! So happy he's so sweet to his sister...he could teach Jack a thing or two!

Jen Lau said...

How sweet! The picture of him laying on the floor with the dog is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the photos with us. We're glad to see all the family and know everyone is doing well. Love, Uncle David & Aunt Beverly