Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Bunny Bash

Our play group had an "Easter Bunny Bash" today out at some stables. I was under the impression that the kids would be riding ponies, but no, they were full grown, large horses! I was a little nervous considering when we got there the horses were freaking out a bit due to all of the commotion, but they calmed down. Good thing Daddy wasn't there because he never would have let Cole get on the horse (he's not a horse lover and I told him they were ponies). Cole was very hesitant as well. He pretty much had a death grip on my hand the entire time and kept on saying "I don't like this!" but he managed to stay on the horse for the ride.
After the horse ride we played a bit and then they had a little Easter egg hunt. That he liked of course.

"It's not my favorite" - his new saying
when he doesn't like something

I told him if he smiled for a picture he could get
off the horse. I know, I'm such a mean mom!

This is WAY more fun to ride


The hunt is on


Examining his loot

No comments: