Monday, April 18, 2011

Brand New Big Boy Room!

I feel like this was a long work in progress since I've been thinking about it since I found out I was pregnant. But, all of my planning paid off. I absolutely LOVE how his room turned out and, most importantly, Cole loves it too. I was so worried because the first night I had to lay in bed with him until he fell asleep because he kept on climbing out of his bed. But, the second night he stayed put and went to sleep and he's been sleeping and napping in there ever since! He doesn't even get out in the morning when he wakes up. I'm sure it won't last long, but I'll take it while I can.

I think my favorite part is the grass bedskirt.
Tutu and her friend did such a great job on it!

I also Love the palm tree decal I got off of Etsy
and the $120 dresser off of Craig's List was a pretty great deal!

The adorable painting was done by my friend, Rebecca Bawcom

And Tutu cut out and painted the super cool surfboard/headboard

We even have an organize closet with room for books,
and a "sleeping spot" for his dinosaurs and cars

*Special thanks to daddy and g-paw for their hard work on the beautiful floors!

No comments: