Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's a....

GIRL!
We are so excited to announce that we are having a daughter and Cole's getting a baby sister! Though, Ben did mention to me that he is super nervous to have a girl. It's pretty cute. He's worried that since Cole's so cute and he can be so easily manipulated by him, he won't know what to even do with a little girl. I'm sure she'll have him wrapped around her little finger in no time! I'm more worried about the amount of money we'll be spending on cute outfits and dance classes :)
Other than the fact that we now know the gender, more importantly, we also know that she looks perfect so far. She has all body parts and her organs look fabulous. She was quite the ham for the camera and was moving around like crazy today. She's measuring 2 days behind, though I already knew my due date was more on May 9th rather than May 7th and so far she weighs 15oz.
Here are some of baby girl's first pictures. And, no, she doesn't have a name yet, and she won't until we meet her!

She's smiling...so cute!

We're finally sure she's a girl!

Little foot

I think this picture is so funny.
There are a lot of limbs in one small place!

No comments: