Saturday, October 30, 2010

Spoooooky!

I'm not quite sure why I LOVE Halloween so much. I hate scary things, I will never step foot in a haunted house or watch a scary movie, but I still love Halloween. I've loved the fact that Cole gets so excited over the pumpkins, ghosts, and skeletons everywhere, he loves to watch special Halloween shows and read Halloween stories, and he looks so sweet in his special jammies and shirts. I'm pretty sad it'll all have to be put away after tomorrow and Thanksgiving isn't too terribly exciting, so be prepared, we might be moving to Christmas a little early :)
Anyway, we've done a lot to prepare for Halloween this week so here are the pictures, and there are a lot of pictures.
Cole making his Mr. Potato Head Pumpkin
Doesn't quite get the face concept yet...

Daddy's helping him fix it

That looks a little better!

Daddy and Cole's skeleton pumpkin

Making cinnamon raisin bread with Tutu

Cole ate a LOT of raisins out of the bread dough


Mmmm, our bread is tasty!


Thursday, Halloween Hoopla at Aloha Tower
What is this clown doing to me?

No, Cole, that's not what a real tattoo feels like,
just remember that.

Cole's 1st Tattoo

Cute lil conductor

Knocking down the soda bottles


On Friday, we took treats to Daddy's work

These treats we made are pretty tasty!


Friday Night Pumpkin Carving
Hmmm, what's in here?

Yuck! Guts!

This is a better way to do it, daddy

Lola bear is managing this operation


All cleaned out

He really wanted that pumpkin top on

Finished Product



No comments: