Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter?


I realized today that I've had some personal growth the past year or so. Before Alaina, I would have been completely upset about an Easter picture like this. My type A personality just wouldn't allow such a thing to even happen. In fact, we probably would have gone back multiple times until we got a happy shot, but I've come to realize that such is life and, in actuality, it'll be a better story when she's older. We'll look back at her first picture with the Easter Bunny and laugh. At least Cole looks cute. A few days ago he flat out refused to go see the bunny, so I had to heavily bribe him. I told him that the bunny wouldn't know how to get to our house if we didn't go give him directions. I wasn't going to make him go, but the thought of not having a picture of the two of them with the Easter Bunny made me really sad. Hey, I said I've grown, I didn't say I wasn't completely crazy anymore ;-)

No comments: