Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mommy Fail

Well, I have bad news. I'm a complete failure at taking a picture of Alaina everyday. I just can't do it. Not that I can't snap a quick picture, but some days they're taken on my phone, others on the camera, some on the beach camera, etc, and it's just too hard to organize and keep track of all of them. Plus, some days are just boring and nothing's going on and I forget.
But, I do have good news...since it won't take me so long to organize, I will be able to post more frequently. I hate quitting things, but it'll be so much easier to get all of our adorable pictures posted this way. Ok, I feel better now!
So here are the pictures up to when we left for Spokane.

Can you find Alaina on the mat?


Apparently baby mats are fun for toddlers too.




No comments: