Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Plate Lickin' Good Dinner

Just to give y'all a little background here, on my first date with Ben, I went over to his house for dinner with his family and a bunch of friends. We were having spaghetti. So, I sat down at the table and his brother, Nick, sits down directly across from me and takes his shirt off. Might I mention, that Nick was a couple of years older than me and a total hottie at our high school. Anyway, I never quite understood this eating with your shirt off phenomenon until tonight....

I made homemade spaghetti and, in true Uncle Nick fashion, we took Cole's shirt off (though we did still make him wear a bib) and we were VERY happy we made this decision. After you've seen a Jabara boy eat spaghetti you'll understand why it must be done shirtless.


Mommy's Spaghetti is Yummy Yummy!

It's sooooo good, I've got to get every last drop...

and now it's time for a tubbie!

No comments: